Health Care's First Online Waiting Service™ as featured in...
- Online ER Waiting Gains Popularity with Patients, Boosts Hospital Revenue
PRWeb — 2013-03-13
- University Hospitals Emergency Room Visitors Can Now Wait at Home with InQuicker
PRWeb — 2012-09-12
- Emergency Rooms Offering InQuicker Beat National Wait Time Statistic by 70 Percent
PR Newswire — 2012-07-11
- TeamHealth Enters into a Joint Marketing Agreement with InQuicker
PR Newswire — 2012-05-23
- InQuicker Selected as Startup America Featured Member
PitchEngine — 2012-04-19
- InQuicker: Health IT Innovation Expands to 21 States
PRWeb — 2012-04-17
InQuicker Story Ideas
A remarkably simple concept, simply executed. Our story begins with a young man aiming to remove the barriers of fear and hesitation for ER visitors. He created the software for it, and now we’re one of our region’s top "Tech 25" companies, facilitating access to multiple levels of care nationwide.
Introducing innovation into an industry is seldom a walk in the park. We had our share of challenges, but now we’re partnered with 345 facilities in 25 states - really great ones, like US News Top 10 Hospital UCSF Medical Center. We’re rattling cages from within the nation's health care capital and wouldn’t have it any other way.
At one of our participating facilities facilities, the general ER population ranked in the 50th percentile for patient satisfaction while InQuicker users ranked top 95th percentile. Ongoing research at one of our participating facilities facilities suggests that InQuicker positively impacts length-of-stay rates by 45 minutes on average.
Our CEO left a Fortune 50 job at the height of the recession to grow our company. On his own dime. As a newlywed. Since then, we’ve experienced 47x revenue growth, and we’re still privately held. Mike was recently named an "Entrepreneur of the Year” by the Nashville Post, and he loves sharing our story.
Results and Statistics
- More than 6,000 patients per month depend on InQuicker to help them access care.
- 9 out of 10 patients would recommend our service to family members and friends.
- 8 out of 10 patients are seen within 15 minutes of their projected treatment times.
- Research by participating facilities shows improved length-of-stay and LWBS rates.
Awards & Recognition
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce NEXT Awards Winner - Health Care Entrepreneur of the Year, Michael Brody-Waite, CEO/Co-Founder
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce NEXT Awards Winner - Health Care Growth category
- Flyover 50 Fastest Growing Companies Award - Ranked 4th
- Nashville Business Journal Best Places to Work Award
- Nashville Post Entrepreneur of the Year Award - Michael Brody-Waite, CEO/Co-founder
- Nashville Post Tech 25 List - "Middle Tennessee’s brightest IT ventures"
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce NEXT Awards Finalist - Health Care category